Storeperson / Forklift / Loader Operator
You've got the skills. You've got the drive.
Time to overhaul your career with Freight Haulage Ltd!
We are Freight Haulage Ltd. We have an extensive, modern fleet of trucks and offers a wide range of services to support the agricultural, residential, commercial and industrial sectors. The largest transporter of containerised freight in Southland, FHL has been in business for over 50 years.
We're currently looking for a talented, determined individual to be our newest Storeperson / Forklift / Loader Operator. Someone just like you.
Your attitude. You're punctual. You're courteous. You're hardworking. These things all seem like common sense to you and you have a keen eye for detail. You're as comfortable providing excellent customer service as you are behind the wheel of a forklift, as you carry an OSH forklift license, wheels license and a full Class 2 driver's license. Knowledge of MPI regulations would be an advantage, but if you don't that's ok, we are mainly looking for the best fit for our team and for the right person we can help get the appropriate licenses and up skill.
- Have experience and broad knowledge of the transport industry
- Be committed to maintaining a high HSE standard and safe working environment
- Display excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Be punctual and reliable
- Remain calm and exercise common sense during challenging times
- Hold a current Forklift License, Wheels License, Class 2
- Work Monday - Friday and Saturday morning
- Weekend / Shift work required due to shipping
And in exchange for your hard work, you'll be rewarded. The support of your team. Development potential. Long-term career opportunities. Medical Insurance package (after 12 months of service)
For more information contact Darryl Shand - 0274 521 306 email@example.com
Overhaul your career with Freight Haulage Ltd! Apply Now.
Freight Haulage has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy, the successful applicant will undergo a drug and alcohol test and pre-employment medical prior to employment.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.