Driver / Operator
- Tight-knit, passionate, hard-working team environment.
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
- Competitive remuneration plus medical and income protection insurance
- Minimum 40 hours paid per week guarantee
- Local company, local people!
- Help with relocation costs
SouthRoads Ltd is a progressive civil construction contractor, with strong Southland and Otago roots. We are proud to support local communities run and run one of the most modern and reliable construction fleets in New Zealand. As part of the HW Richardson Group we hold true to the values of family, friendship and fair dealings.
We are currently looking for candidates with driving, machine operating or labouring experience to join our team in the Cromwell area.
We're looking for people with a hardworking, 'can-do' attitude, who are happy working in a team environment as well as without supervision.
The people we are looking for should:
- have experience in driving, machine operating and/or labouring within the civil contracting industry
- Have a clean, valid drivers licence - class 2,4 and 5 an advantage
- be tidy, energetic and enthusiastic, with good communication skills
- be keen to progress their career with a great company
At SouthRoads, we take great pride in the quality and safety of our work. We are also proud of our people and have a history of developing employees - advancing skills, experience and career potential.
SouthRoads have a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and all appointees would need to pass a drug test and medical prior to employment.
To further your career with great team and a company committed to your development apply now.