Ready to join a leading company?
Looking for a role that develops your Civil Construction skills?
- Tight-knit, passionate, hard-working team environment.
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
- Competitive remuneration + medical and income protection insurance
- Minimum 40 hours paid per week guarantee
- Local company, local people!
- Help with relocation costs
SouthRoads Ltd is a progressive civil construction contractor, with strong Southland and Otago roots. We are proud to support local communities and run one of the most modern and reliable construction fleets in New Zealand. As part of the HW Richardson Group we hold true to the values of family, friendship, and fair dealings.
We are looking for people with a hardworking, ‘can do' attitude, who are happy working in a team environment as well as without supervision.
The people we are looking for should:
- have previous experience in the civil contracting industry
- have a Class 1 or 2 license, with WTR endorsements
- be able to look after and maintain plant and machinery
- be tidy, energetic and enthusiastic, with good communication skills
- the ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
At SouthRoads, we take great pride in the quality and safety of our work. We are also proud of our people and have a history of developing employees - advancing skills, experience, and career potential.
To further your career with great team and a company committed to your development apply now.