Plant Supervisor - Penrose
Take your concrete experience to the next level, working with an industry leader you'll see your career grow!
We know our people are our greatest asset, we're offering you:
- Competitive salary
- Free health insurance after 1 year of service
- New employee referral scheme, refer a friend and get rewarded
- Career progression opportunities in the Concrete industry
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers exceptional health and safety standards and provides professional development opportunities to ensure your skills are kept up to-date.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Branch Supervisor to join the team at our Allied Concrete Ready-Mix plant in Penrose!
In this varied role, you will be overseeing the operational functions of our plant. You will be working with our diverse team to ensure that work is delivered safely, smoothly, on time, and up to our high quality standards. This includes tasks and functions ranging from stock management, to overseeing batching, production and delivery of concrete. Commitment to safe work practises will be paramount.
Ideally you are someone who...
- Can demonstrate leadership skills to motivate and manage staff;
- Is committed to exceptional health and safety and environmental standards;
- Has an outstanding customer, service and quality focus;
- Has an understanding of financial and operational budgets;
- Has a practical can-do attitude with the ability to make decisions under pressure; and
- Can be flexible in your working hours.
If you are enthusiastic and reliable with a proven track record, we'd like to hear from you.
We are Allied Concrete, a member of the H.W. Richardson Group of Companies and a widely recognised and highly professional, national supplier of ready-mixed concrete. With a modern fleet of over 400 trucks nationwide and strategically positioned plants throughout the country, we strive to provide the best results for our customers, and ensure our people get home safe every night. We also make a point of developing our own talent and promoting from within wherever we can.
Cement your career with Allied Concrete - apply now!
Allied Concrete is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to confirmation of employment.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Allied Concrete is an equal opportunities employer.