Sales Manager - Bay of Plenty
- Interested in a dynamic, busy and focused sales role?
- Competitive salary and vehicle package
- Work in a well-respected, KIWI national company
With a strong market in an exciting and buoyant construction climate, we are looking for a Sales Manager to cover the Tauranga, Rotorua and Whakatane regions.
You will report to the Waikato Regional Manager and have significant stakeholder interaction across the business with the Operations team and crucial Scheduling team.
This role will have a strong customer portfolio, and will also have the opportunity to create new customer relationships and project opportunities.
In addition, you will:
- Manage the provision of products and services based on annually determined business plans
- Develop an annual budget and manage its implementation
- Quality management - ensure that the operation is meeting required standards for providing quality service and products
The region is served by several strategically situated plants across the Bay of Plenty.
You will have:
- Experience or strong understanding of the concrete industry and its role in the wider construction industry.
- A proven capability in sales and relationship management
- An ability to understand technical specifications, and how they are practically applied
- A commitment to complying with and providing positive leadership in Health and Safety
- Some flexibility in working hours
Allied Concrete offers a stable and secure working environment and is part of a wider group of companies committed to staff training and leadership development. are available for talented starters.
Allied Concrete is a leading national supplier of concrete and is part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. We have an extensive network of manufacturing plants throughout New Zealand and have the capacity to deliver on a range of projects from residential to commercial & infrastructure.
This role has an attractive remuneration package including base salary, negotiable bonus, vehicle and supporting technology.
The successful candidate will need to successfully complete a drug test prior to employment.