HR Administrator - Group
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee discounts
- Fully subsidised health insurance after 12 months of service
- Training and development
- Staff referral scheme
- Long service benefits
HWR is a thriving family-owned and operated company proudly cemented in Southland. With a family of brands operating across New Zealand and Australia to deliver Ready Mix Concrete, Rural & Specialised Transport, Fuel & Lubricants, Contracting, and Waste services and a strong appetite for further growth, there is no shortage of career advancement opportunities.
A newly created role has arisen for a Human Resources Administrator, to join the HWR Group HR team. The HR Administrator will play a pivotal role in supporting Group HR to provide timely and accurate advice and support across all operational human resource functions.
HR or Payroll experience would be advantageous but not essential.
The successful applicant will:
- Excellent computer literacy - experience using MS Outlook, Word and Excel essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of NZ employment legislation an advantage but not essential
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail and clear documentation
- Be organised, with good time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan ahead, plan own work and work unsupervised
- Highly dependable and reliable
- Great sense of humour
For more information, or to receive a copy of the position description please email email@example.com
Applications close 20th May 2022