Machine Operator / Yardperson - Penrose
- Be the backbone of our plant in this varied role!
- Based at our Penrose location
- Career progression and learning opportunities within Concrete Industry
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator/Yardperson to join our Allied Concrete Ready-Mix plant in Penrose!
Be the backbone of our plant in this fun and varied role. An integral part of our business, you will be responsible for ensuring our product meets customer requirements and our yard is maintained to provide a safe and clean environment for our team. This is a varied role with many responsibilities including the loading of additives into trucks, movement of inwards goods, site water management, general maintenance of our Loader & Forklift and general yard duties to keep our environment clean & tidy.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers exceptional health and safety standards and provides in-house driver training to ensure your skills are kept up to date. Experience in the concrete industry is not required as full on-job training will be provided.
To be considered for this role you will be someone who:
- Is committed to exceptional health and safety standards,
- Is physically fit and energetic,
- Has a current driver's license with W & F endorsements,
- Previous forklift and 10-15 Tonne Loader driving experience,
- Is punctual, reliable and has flexibility with hours of work, including early mornings and Saturdays,
- Has the ability to multi-task, and
- Has the ability to work both alone and as part of a small team.
Cement your career with Allied Concrete - apply now!
We are Allied Concrete, a member of the H.W. Richardson Group of Companies and a widely recognised and highly professional, national supplier of ready-mixed concrete. With a modern fleet of over 400 trucks nationwide and strategically positioned plants throughout the country, we strive to provide the best results for our customers and ensure our people get home safe every night. We also make a point of developing our own talent and promoting from within wherever we can.
Allied Concrete is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to confirmation of employment.
Allied Concrete is an equal opportunities employer.