Service Desk Engineer
- Develop your career with a market leader!
- Training and ongoing professional development
- Excellent career step with a company who will help to build your career
With a proud legacy since 1938...
The story began the day six-year-old Bill Richardson's feet touched the running boards of Snowy Kidd's 1949 Ford truck. It has taken seven decades of quiet achievement to create today's H.W.Richardson Group (HWR). Through a mix of inventiveness, intuition, industry understanding and tenacity, we have managed to grow from a small trucking operation in Invercargill to one of New Zealand's largest privately-owned companies and transport operators, that incredibly, still holds true to Bill's values of family, friendship and fair dealings.
Our IT team in Invercargill are looking for a Service Desk Engineer to provide Level 1 help desk support to our wider group throughout New Zealand.
We have a tight-knit, supportive team of 26 here at HWR IT. We support each other, learn from each other, and work together to get the workload completed. This is a busy role with plenty of variety!
We are looking for someone driven, keen to learn and seeking to build a career in IT. You'll be customer service focussed, able to prioritise, a fantastic problem solver, and have a keen interest in IT and providing IT support to others.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Customer Service experience - phone manner, patience and great communication skills are key
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your time efficiently
- Be able to contribute to our great culture
- A want to grow in the IT industry by upskilling and training
- Experience with (not essential):
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Enterprise desktop applications
- Remote support tools
If you have experience with Manage Engine this would be beneficial. The role is full time, with flexible hours between 7am - 6pm Monday - Friday. You will be expected to be on call occasionally and will be provided with the tools to be able to work from home.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a tight-knit team, in the IT industry, with a business that is committed to growing you and your career - then apply now!