Plant and Excavator Operators
Ready to join a leading company? Looking for a role that develops your Quarry Operation skills?
- Tight-knit, passionate, hard-working team environment.
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
- Local company, local people!
International Specialty Aggregates Ltd is a unique Quarry operation. We supply Premium Swimming Pool Pebble Worldwide. As part of the HW Richardson Group, we hold true to the values of family, friendship, and fair dealings.
We are currently looking for Plant Operators and a skilled Excavator Operator to join our team. As a Plant Operator, the role involves the running of our screening, crushing and drying plants along with shed operations. The Excavator Operator role will involve Extraction of Raw Material, Site Maintenance, Water Management and Plant Operating.
Ideally, you will have 3+ years' experience in a similar role. Experience of responsibility for people and plant operations would also be of an advantage but not necessary. What we are really looking for is a hardworking, 'can-do' attitude persons who are willing to get stuck in and get the job done.
The people we are looking for should:
- have previous experience in the Quarry industry
- have Class 1, 2, 4 licenses', with WTR, and Forklift endorsements
- be able to look after and maintain plant and machinery
- be tidy, energetic and enthusiastic, with good communication skills
- the ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
At ISA, we take great pride in the quality and safety of our work. We are also proud of our people and have a history of developing employees - advancing skills, experience, and career potential.