Water Reticulation & Drainlayers
Experience in irrigation, plumbing or drain laying?
Keen for further training and development?
Join us and have a job for life
SouthRoads Ltd is a progressive civil construction contractor, with strong Southland and Otago roots. We are proud to support local communities and run one of the most modern and reliable construction fleets in New Zealand. As part of the HW Richardson Group we hold true to the values of family, friendship and fair dealings.
We are currently looking for experienced Water Reticulation Service people to join our team in the Waitaki district. If you have experience in irrigation, plumbing or drain laying then you will have the skills we are looking for.
We are looking for some who has the following skills;
- Experience in the Water or an associated infrastructure industry (preferred)
- National Certificate in Water Reticulation (Level 3) or similar experience
- Full driver's license is essential and Class 2 preferred
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is essential
- You must be able to work on a roster basis for after hour call outs (1 week in 8)
SouthRoads believes in making great staff, so you would be able to get further training in drainage type activities like confined space, working at heights etc. If you don't have an NZQA qualification or crave further training, we will invest in the right candidate to give you the skills you need.