- Tight-knit, passionate, hard-working team environment.
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
- Local company, local people!
SouthRoads Ltd is a progressive civil construction contractor, with strong Southland and Otago roots. We are proud to support local communities run and run one of the most modern and reliable construction fleets in New Zealand. As part of the HW Richardson Group we hold true to the values of family, friendship and fair dealings.
We currently have the following vacancies in separate roles within our Cromwell based Construction and Siteworks Division:
- Drainage Foreperson
- Construction Foreperson
- Construction Labourers
We're looking for people with a hardworking, 'can-do' attitude, who are happy working in a team environment as well as without supervision, and who enjoy getting their hands dirty.
The people we are looking for should:
- have experience within the civil contracting industry
- be tidy, energetic and enthusiastic, with good communication skills
- be keen to progress their career with a great company
- enjoy the civil industry and the variety it brings
At SouthRoads, we take great pride in the quality and safety of our work. We are also proud of our people and have a history of developing employees - advancing skills, experience and career potential.
SouthRoads have a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and all appointees would need to pass a drug test and medical prior to employment.
To further your career with a great team and a company committed to your development apply now.