Contract Manager Opportunities
- Tight-knit, passionate, hard-working team environment.
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
- Local company, local people!
SouthRoads is a specialist civil construction and maintenance company involved in road maintenance and construction, commercial and residential developments, drainage, civil construction of structures including bridges, retaining walls and underpass installation, and many other general contracting activities.
SouthRoads is a subsidiary of the HW Richardson Group of companies with operations based in Invercargill, Winton, Balclutha, Mosgiel, Lumsden, Central Otago and Oamaru.
SouthRoads operates throughout the lower South Island for a variety of clients, employing over 300 staff, utilising over 650 items of specialist construction equipment.
We currently have the following vacancies in separate key roles within our Otago based management team:
- Construction Division - Contract Manager based from our Mosgiel branch.
- Drainage Division - Contract Manager based from our Mosgiel branch.
If you are an experienced and operationally focused person looking for a new challenge and want to be a part of a friendly, hardworking and focused team then read on.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Have excellent time management skills
- Ideally have a tertiary engineering qualification
- Have a proven track record, including previous contracting experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be customer focused
- Have proven experience in staff development
- Have solid experience in contract management with a focus on safety and quality
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced team of professionals in an enjoyable and hard-working work environment.
In accordance with our Health and Safety policy, SouthRoads is committed to a workplace free from alcohol and drugs. The successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screening.