Looking for a flexible, yet rewarding, role in Property Administration?
The HWR Group is thriving family-owned business proudly cemented in Southland with a family of brands operating across industries including Ready Mixed Concrete, Transport, Fuel, Contracting, Waste services, Tourism and Property.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, achievement orientated Property Administrator in a part-time capacity, 20-30 hours per week with flexibility regarding start and finish times, to join our small but efficient team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking administrative tasks.
- Manage the processing of all invoices (incoming and outgoing) relating to the rental and operating costs associated with the HWR Group's property leases.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Assisting with maintaining accurate property records.
- Effectively communicating with relevant stakeholders; including landlords, contractors and suppliers.
- Supporting the Group Property Manager, and other senior managers, as required.
- Ensuring HWR's Health & Safety policies are adhered with.
- Confident and articulate self-starter.
- Excellent computer literacy - experience using MS Outlook, Word and Excel essential.
- Prior usage of accounting software and lease management systems is advantageous.
If this is the role that you have been looking for, then don't delay and apply today!