Machine Operator / Yardperson - Penrose Location
Are you an experienced Loader and Forklift driver?
Do you take pride in keeping a clean and ordered work environment?
At Allied Concrete, a member of the H.W. Richardson Group of Companies, we are leading the way in ready-mixed concrete supply across New Zealand. With 54 plants and a modern fleet of over 400 trucks nationwide, we know that it is our people that make the difference. From residential to large commercial projects, we strive to provide the best results for our customers and ensure our team goes home safe every night.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Penrose Plant for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Machine Operator / Yardperson.
This role is an integral part of our business, ensuring our product meets customer expectations and our yard is maintained to provide a safe and clean environment for our team. This is a varied role with many responsibilities including the loading of additives into trucks, movement of inwards goods, site water management, general maintenance of our Loader & Forklift, and general yard duties to keep our environment clean & tidy.
What we are offering:
- Work at one of NZ's largest Ready-mix Concrete Plants
- Great Gear, Great People, Great Mates
- Professional development opportunities
Ideally, you are someone who:
- Is committed to exceptional health and safety standards
- Is physically fit and energetic
- Has a current drivers license with W & F endorsements
- Previous forklift and 10-15 Tonne Loader driving experience
- Is punctual, reliable, and has flexibility with hours of work, including early mornings and Saturdays
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Has the ability to work both alone and as part of a small team
By joining the team at Allied Concrete, you will be joining a great culture where people work hard and look after one another.
Allied Concrete is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace and has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to confirmation of employment. Allied Concrete is an equal opportunities employer.