Manager - The Lodges at Transport World
- Manager required to oversee modern boutique apartment accommodation
As part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies, Transport World are the largest private automotive museum of its type in the world, and we pride ourselves on offering something special. The Lodges, our onsite accommodation at Transport World, keep that feeling and offer boutique accommodation with a point of difference. Since opening in 2017, The Lodges at Transport World has developed a reputation for faultless hospitality.
We are currently seeking a Manager dedicated to ensuring every guest's stay feels like home - but better.
Reporting to the Transport World Operations Tourism Manager, your key responsibilities will include overseeing the efficient execution of:
- Room services and property maintenance
- Transport and connections
- Assisting with marketing and promotional activities to encourage guests to stay at The Lodges at Transport World
This role has a flexible element to it, with the ability to choose your hours and days each month, as long as the work is done! We are open to negotiating the right working hours and days for the right candidate.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- A people person
- Somebody with demonstrated first-class customer service delivery, ideally in the tourism industry
- Experienced in dealing with different cultures and personalities: Transport World attracts thousands of visitors every year from across the globe - you will need to be adaptable and able to establish a rapport with virtually anybody, from domestic business travelers to international-based families
- Adaptable and renowned for your willingness to go the extra mile. We want every guest's experience to be memorable for all the right reasons
As our Manager, you will also become part of a larger, dynamic team keen to enhance Invercargill's standing as a must-see destination. We are a great bunch of hard-working passionate individuals, who love tourism and transport, and work hard to provide the most incredible experience to our visitors!
If this sounds like the kind of role for you - please get in touch today!