Class 4 Drivers - Full-time Permanent or Casual Wanaka
- Do you have a class 4 licence?
- Are you a safe and reliable driver?
- Do you want to work for a respected national company?
- Attractive hourly rate
Allied Concrete Ltd is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. We have an extensive network of manufacturing plants throughout NZ and have the capacity to deliver on a range of projects from residential to commercial & infrastructure.
Our concrete plant in Wanaka is seeking additional Class 4 Drivers to deliver ready mix concrete to residential and commercial sites within the region.
Applications will be considered from candidates wishing to work full-time on a permanent basis and also from those wanting to consider casual work only on an as-required basis.
To be considered, you will need:
- A class 4 licence with a clean driving record;
- To be flexible in your working hours, which may include early morning starts;
- To be customer focussed with good communication skills;
- To be punctual and reliable; and
- Have a strong safety ethic.
Previous experience with a road ranger gearbox would be an advantage but is not essential as full training can be provided. Full uniform and PPE gear are also supplied.
Allied Concrete has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and all successful candidates would need to pass a drug test prior to employment.
Any enquiries can be directed to Craig Odell, Branch Manager, on phone 027 8392223.