Class 4 Driver - Waipapa
If you are a Class 4 Driver with an excellent work ethic and a health & safety focus, we want you!
- Based at our Waipapa (Kerikeri) location
- Full uniform & all PPE provided
- In-house driver training to help maintain your skills
Allied Concrete Ltd is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. Allied Concrete specialises in the production of ready mix concrete, with 54 plants nationwide.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers exceptional health and safety standards and provides in-house driver training to ensure your skills are kept up-to-date.
Experience in the concrete industry is not required as full on-job training will be provided.
Ideally, you are someone who:
- Is physically fit and energetic
- Has a class 4 license with a clean driving record, a wheels endorsement is not required but may be beneficial
- Is flexible in your working hours, which includes early morning starts
- Is customer/service focused with good communication skills
- Has a strong safety ethic
If you are enthusiastic and reliable with a proven track record, we'd like to hear from you.
Allied Concrete is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test, as well as a driving assessment by our regional driver trainer prior to confirmation of employment.
Allied Concrete is an equal opportunities employer.