Class 4 Drivers - Full-time permanent or Casual
- Permanent or casual roles available
- Class 4 licence required - 4L also considered
Allied Concrete Ltd and Ashby's READY Mixed are leading suppliers of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of companies. We have the capacity to deliver on a range of projects from residential to commercial & infrastructure.
We are seeking experienced Class 4 Drivers (or someone with a 4L licence who has class 2 experience) to deliver our ready mix concrete to residential and commercial sites in the Canterbury area. This is a great opportunity to join one of our companies that offer a modern fleet, exceptional health & safety standards and in-house driver training to ensure your skills are kept up-to-date.
We are seeking Drivers interested in permanent and/or casual roles. Please indicate your preference/s where indicated in the on-line application form.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a full class 4 licence with a clean driving record (or a 4L licence with class 2 experience)
- Be flexible in your working hours, which includes early morning starts
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be customer focused with good communication skills
- Have your own reliable transport
- Have a strong safety ethic
Preferably you will be familiar with a road ranger gearbox, but this isn't a deal-breaker as full training can be given. Full uniform and PPE gear are supplied.
Allied Concrete and Ashby's have a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and the successful candidates would need to pass a drug test and medical prior to employment.
If you want to drive your career forward with Allied Concrete and Ashby's READY Mixed - apply today!