Drainage Supervisor & Drainlayers
- Tight-knit, passionate, hard-working team environment.
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career.
- Local company, local people!
SouthRoads Ltd is a progressive civil construction contractor, with strong Southland and Otago roots. We are proud to support local communities and operate one of the most modern and reliable construction fleets in New Zealand. As part of the HW Richardson Group, we hold true to the values of family, friendship and fair dealings.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates for Drainage Supervisor and Drainlayers to join our team in the Southland region.
We are looking for people with a hardworking, 'can-do' attitude, who are happy working in a team environment as well as without supervision.
The people we are looking for should be:
- NZ Certifying/Registered Drainlayer qualified, have experience in pipelaying within the civil contracting industry
- Water Retic qualified would be an advantage
- Full drivers licence with WTR endorsements
- Be self-motived, tidy, energetic, and enthusiastic, with good communication skills
- Be keen to progress their career with a great company
- Able to communicate with Our staff, sub-contractors, and clients
- Experience with infrastructure renewals
- Experience in the latest technologies
- A strong understanding of industry best practice including H&S, QA and Environmental practices
- Be able to train and mentor other staff in a positive and constructive manner
At SouthRoads, we take great pride in the quality and safety of our work. We are also proud of our people and have a history of developing employees - advancing skills, experience and career potential.
SouthRoads have a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and all appointees would need to pass a drug test and medical prior to employment.
To further your career with a great team and a company committed to your development apply now.