Nightshift Yard Staff - Cromwell
ATL Ltd is a road freighting business based in our newly built depot in Cromwell. A fleet of 25 trucks allows us to service the Central Otago region from Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill, and all towns in between.
We are seeking an energetic, reliable person to join our Nightshift Yard Team in our new Cromwell Depot.
Duties will include but not limited to variety of general manual labour tasks including, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading of trucks operating yard equipment, and other activities in a helping or assisting role. Once properly trained and certified as required, duties may also include yard clean up, product receiving, breakdown, product handling.
What we offer:
- Stable employment; have security to build a future!
- A friendly and supportive team
- Great payrate
- On-going training and support with advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to advance
- A safety focussed environment
- An opportunity for a great career in the transport industry
What you will bring:
- Have the ability to multitask and think outside the square
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and think on your feet
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Be committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety practice
If successful you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test as per company policy If you wish to work in a progressive environment and have the necessary skills, then please apply now!