Class 5 Driver - Cromwell
ATL Ltd is a road freighting business based in our newly built depot in Cromwell. A fleet of 25 trucks allows us to service the Central Otago region from Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill, and all towns in between.
We are looking for an experienced Class 5 driver based from the Cromwell depot.
We are looking for the following:
- A current class 5 licence
- A forklift licence would be desirable
- Previous drop sided/tipping/flat deck work an advantage
- A Dangerous Goods licence or be willing to obtain it
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Reliability and excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to operate a tablet
- Be committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety practice
- Must be a good team player, self-motivated with great customer service
We are offering:
- A friendly team orientated work environment
- High standards of health and safety for our employees
- Great pay rates
- Job security
- An opportunity for a great career in the transport industry
- Full training will be provided
If successful you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test as per company policy.