Quality Assurance / Yardperson / Tester / Driver
- Are you quality focused and physically fit?
- Do you have a W licence endorsement with loader experience?
- Class 4 licence preferred
- Must be available for early morning starts
- Flexibility required to work between sites
Allied Concrete Ltd is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of companies.
If you have a 'can do' attitude and enjoy a multi faceted role, you could be just the person we are seeking for this Quality Assurance / Yardperson / Tester / Driver role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the slump (the measure of the consistency of fresh concrete) meets our rigorous quality standards immediately before despatch to our customers;
- Manual handling of products weighing up to 25 kg;
- Yard maintenance;
- Testing of concrete; and
- Undertaking class 4 driving duties as required.
This position is ideally suited to a candidate with:
- Class 4 licence and W endorsement;
- Experience operating a loader;
- A strong focus on quality;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Reliable and flexible;
- Able to work both autonomously and in a team environment; and
- A strong safety ethic.
You will also be physically fit, take pride in your work and be able to remain calm when under pressure. Reliable transport is required as you may be working between two locations - Sockburn and Harewood.
Full uniform and PPE gear supplied.
Allied Concrete has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and the successful candidate would need to pass a drug test and medical prior to employment.