Contract Manager Maintenance
Advance your career with SouthRoads and the Central Alliance Management Team!
- Committed and Friendly team
- Strong South Island company
- Competitive remuneration package
SouthRoads are a specialist civil construction and maintenance company involved in the development of commercial and residential sites, road maintenance and construction, bridging, and other general contracting activities. A subsidiary of the HW Richardson Group of companies, SouthRoads undertake sworks throughout the lower South Island for a variety of clients, employing over 300 staff, utilising over 650 items of specialist construction equipment.
SouthRoads is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Contract Manager to lead our Central Alliance Winton Team.
In this key role you'll be responsible for planning, programming and organising your people and plant to ensure projects are completed in an efficient and safe manner. With a focus on quality you will also be responsible for delivering the high standard of customer service that SouthRoads is known for.
A diploma in Civil Engineering/Project Management or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
The following skills and attributes are also required:
- Passionate about Health and Safety and sound knowledge of Risk Management
- Ability to deliver to self-manage time and tasks while meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Experience with financial management, quality and programme reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Can build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Embrace change and drive innovative solutions
- Strong leadership skills
Driven, committed and hard-working, you will have a growth mind set, strong time management skills and enjoy working as part of a team. You're passionate about delivering great results comfortably communicate with other managers and field staff to deliver continued value to the Southland District.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced team of professionals in an enjoyable and relaxed work environment.
To further your career with a great team and a company committed to your further development apply now.