Class 4 Driver
ATL Ltd is a road freighting business based in our newly built depot in Cromwell. Proudly part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies, our fleet of 25 trucks allow us to service the Central Otago region from Christchurch, Dunedin, Invercargill, and all towns in between.
We are looking for an experienced drivers holding a class 4 licences for a small but very busy branch in Queenstown.
We are looking for the following:
- A current Class 4 Licence
- Current Fork Lift Licence
- A Dangerous Goods licence or be willing to obtain it
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Reliability and excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Be committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety practice
- Must be a good team player, self-motivated with great customer service
- NZ Resident or able to obtain a NZ Work Visa
We are offering:
- A friendly team orientated work environment
- High standards of health and safety for our employees
- Great pay rates
- Job security
- An opportunity for a great career in the transport industry
- Full training will be provided.
If successful you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test as per company policy.
If you wish to work in a progressive environment and have the necessary skills then please apply now!