Bring your knowledge of the Transport industry to the best!
- Tight-knit team environment
- Training and development opportunities
We are currently seeking a scheduler to join our logistics team in sunny Mt Maunganui.
The role involves organising bulk fuel deliveries to sites throughout the Waikato/Bay of Plenty regions. Knowledge and experience in the Transport industry or Scheduling would be an advantage, although not essential as full training will be provided.
To be successful for the role ideally you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong health and safety ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to think outside the square and adapt to dynamic situations
- A working knowledge of the Waikato/BOP regions
Ideally, you will have 2+ years work experience in a similar role within the Transport Industry.
Knowledge of Greentree, Navman, Transpac (Touchstar) systems would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone who is punctual, reliable and flexible and able to contribute and succeed in a tight-knit team environment. Based at our Mt Maunganui office. The position is full time, Monday - Friday.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now!