Auckland Branch Manager
Do you want a role with responsibility,
variety and a career path?
Take ownership of this new management role with Metalman!
- Competitive remuneration
- Company vehicle
- Supportive and encouraging team
Metalman is a significant player in the New Zealand metal recycling industry with five branches operating throughout New Zealand.
Metalman is owned by HW Richardson Group Ltd, which itself is a family owned business operating throughout New Zealand and Australia.
We are looking for a Branch Manager based at our Takanini site.
This is a key role and we are looking for a candidate who:
- Is a hard working team player with a strong focus on a health and safety culture
- Has experience in the scrap metal industry, although training would be given to the right applicant
- Is punctual and reliable and has a positive attitude
- Fork Hoist 'F' endorsement and WTR advantageous
- Has effective staff management experience
Responsibilities include management of:
- Yard and Production staff
- Maintenance coordination
- Customer service team
- Local business development
The position is primarily Monday to Friday along with Saturday morning as required.
Metalman has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and the successful candidate would need to pass a drug test prior to employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.