Batcher / 2IC Wanaka
- Join our small and friendly team
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Full uniform & PPE gear supplied
Allied Concrete Ltd is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. We have an extensive network of manufacturing plants throughout New Zealand and have the capacity to deliver on a range of projects from residential to commercial & infrastructure.
An opportunity has arisen at our Wanaka plant for a Batcher and 2IC to the Branch Manager. You will be responsible for the quality and timely delivery of our product and for providing support to the Branch Manager.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A class 4 licence (road ranger gearbox experience an advantage);
- The ability to precisely and accurately follow a production process;
- Some supervisory experience;
- A strong customer service focus, both internal and external;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy; and
- Good problem solving skills.
Concrete knowledge and/or experience would be an advantage. In addition, you will be punctual and reliable, be able to remain calm when the pressure is on and be flexible in your working hours. A strong health & safety focus is also essential.
Allied Concrete has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and the successful candidate would need to pass a drug test prior to employment.
Any enquiries can be directed to Craig Odell, Branch Manager, on phone 027 8392223.