Class 5 Driver - Dunedin Based
Get your career moving in the transport industry!
- Great pay rates
- Job security
- Friendly team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Full training provided
ATL Ltd is a road freighting business based in our newly built depot in Cromwell. A fleet of 25 trucks allows us to service the Central Otago region from Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill, and all towns in between.
We are looking for an experienced Class 5 driver based in Dunedin or surrounding areas, completing runs to Cromwell with late starts and finish.
We are looking for the following:
- A current class 5 licence
- Previous drop sided/tipping/flat deck work an advantage
- A fork lift licence would be desirable
- A Dangerous Goods licence or be willing to obtain it
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Reliability and excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Be committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety practice
- Must be a good team player, self-motivated with great customer service
If successful you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test as per company policy.