SouthRoads has been a part of Southland since 1989 and now has over 250 experienced staff throughout Southland and Otago. With one of the most modern and reliable construction fleets in New Zealand, SouthRoads work across Roading, site development, civil engineering, and aggregates.
We are looking for experienced and reliable asphalters to join our highly skilled trades team based in Invercargill and operating in Southland and Otago regions. We are a company who value their staff and will put time and effort into training and upskilling.
SouthRoads are about supporting the local community, through doing quality work, with local people, who have local knowledge. Our staff are experts at what they do. We are committed to providing and creating safer workplaces, and roads for all kiwi road users, and protecting our pristine environment.
- You have a strong commitment to Health and Safety practices
- You have extensive experience working hands on with asphalt in both hand & paver laid situations
- WTR endorsement, with experience operating machines such as Rollers and Pavers
- Ideally up to class 4 licensed
- Excellent communication skills
- A "top quality, everytime" attitude towards work with an eye for detail
- A positive attitude with proven record of working as part of a team.
- Must be physically fit
If you have a can-do personality, are responsible and reliable then we want to hear from you!